Established in 1875 in Albany (NY, USA), the Company opened in February 1922 at 5, rue de Castiglione, a few steps from the place Vendome. The comfort of the arcades is always preferred by our customers down their limousine driver. In May 1927, Charles Lindbergh came by Hispano-Suiza to celebrate his achievement with the Meyrowitz Opticians. During the Atlantic crossing , he wore his Goggles glasses around his neck. Wonderful location with views of the Vendôme column to try the binoculars.
5, rue de Castiglione 75001 Paris
33 (0) 1 42 60 63 64