The firm has its roots in the Vendôme district. The Paris office was founded in 1926 in place Vendôme.
After a move to boulevard de la Madeleine in 1993, White & Case returned to its original location and in 2009 moved back at 19, place Vendôme. A story of almost 95 years.
Ouverture du Lundi au Samedi
De 10h00 à 19h00