The firm has its roots in the Vendôme district. The Paris office was founded in 1926 in place Vendôme. After a move to boulevard de la Madeleine in 1993, White & Case returned to its original location and in 2009 moved back at 19, place Vendôme. A story of almost 95 years.
The firm specializes in pre-litigation and litigation, in particular in the constitution of evidence and the strategy of amicable and judicial recovery is available 24 hours a day for findings, including in emergencies.